I forgot where I Got this, but it’s good:
How do you know when you are working for God?
- You get tired
- You burn out
- Or the opposite…you become very successful and start taking pride in your success.
- You begin doing what works over and over again, because you have found a formula that works regardless.
That is what the Bible calls “walking in the flesh.” In spite of how good it looks, the work will burn up in the end like a pile of wood.
So how do you know if you are dealing in the success of God’s power?
- You are at risk
- You are way over your head
- You are not completely sure what you are doing
- You are acutely aware of your own weaknesses
- You have ventured into a place where if God doesn’t show up, you are a dead duck.